- My Morning Tasks charts - 2 versions: one with space for 8 tasks and one with space for 12 tasks
- My Evening Tasks charts - 2 versions: one with space for 8 tasks and one with space for 12 tasks
- My Daily Tasks chart - with space for 8 morning routines and 8 evening routines
- Chore Chart
- My Schedule Today chart
- 120 picture cards with chores, routines, and daily activities - Lots of chore and routine cards suitable for different age groups!
HOW TO USE THE CHORE CHARTS:
- Print out the charts and picture cards on white paper.
- Cut out individual picture job cards.
- Laminate chore/routine cards (I could fit about 24 cards in one laminating pouch).
- Laminate chore/routine chart pages.
- Cut out laminated picture job cards. *Be sure to leave about 1/8" to 1/4" lamination around each card to not break the seal.
- Attach velcro circles to the backs of chore cards. Then, attach the opposite side of the velcro circle to the center of the boxes on the chart.
- Attach chore/routine cards to indicate what jobs your child needs to do for that day.
- Use dry erase markers to check off chores/tasks as they get done each day.
*Note - Colors may vary between monitors and printers.
Due to the nature of a digital product, it can't be returned or exchanged after purchase. Please read the description carefully and email with questions before purchase.
All designs are for personal use only. You can print as many times as you like. However, the designs can not be used for any commercial purpose and can not be resold.