- Two different cute and whimsical cover options!
- Undated November and December Calendar Pages (1 page for each month)
- Holiday Events Tracker (1 page) - Fill in important details of all of your holiday events including date, time, location, RSVP, and what you need to bring for each event.
- Christmas Card List (1 page) - Fill in name and address for each person that you need to send a Christmas card to, plus keep track of cards sent and received.
- Blank Christmas Countdown Sheets (2 pages)- Keep track of things on your Christmas to-do list. Includes 2 sheets with space to write things to do 1 month before, 1-2 weeks before, 3-4 days before, and Christmas Eve.
- Christmas To-Do List (1 page)- A cute and whimsical list filled with ideas to put on your to-do list, including ideas for decorations, party planning, gift giving, cooking and baking, and family stuff.
- Party Planner (1 page) - A colorful party planner page to get you in the party spirit! Includes space for date, time, location, budget, to-do list, and actual expenses.
- Guest Lists (2 pages) - One guest list for Christmas and one for New Year's. Keep track of who you are inviting, who is coming, and what they are bringing.
- Holiday Bucket List (1 page) - Keep track of "Things to Do" and "Things to Make" so that you don't forget anything that you want to do for the holiday season.
- Menu (1 page) - Organize the menu for your holiday meals into categories: Drinks, Appetizers, Main Courses, Sides, Desserts, Condiments/Other
- Wish List (1 page) - Print one out for each member of your family! Includes space for Things I Want, Things I Need, Favorites, and Sizes.
- Recipe Cards/Pages (6 pages total) - Organize your holiday and cookie recipes with these full page and half page recipe cards. Includes cookie recipe cards perfect for your cookie exchange parties!
- Grocery Lists (2 pages) - Two different grocery list options: one that is blank, and one that is broken into categories like produce, dairy, meat, canned, frozen, etc.
- Christmas Gift List (1 page) - Keep track of gifts that you want to buy for each person and the cost of each item. Then check off when you purchase it.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Shopping Lists (2 pages) - Easily keep track of items that you want to buy this holiday including space to write store name, item, and price.
- BONUS Food Labels (1 page) - Use these food/dish labels to label dish name, who made it, and any allergy info. Perfect for your holiday parties!
- BONUS Place Cards (1 page)
- BONUS Coloring Sheet for Kids (1 page) - Cute coloring sheet to print out and use for your kids' table at your Christmas dinner!
- BONUS Letter to Santa (1 page) - Fun Letter to Santa template for your kids to easily fill out some nice things that they have done this year and what they want for Christmas!
*Note - Colors may vary between monitors and printers.
Due to the nature of a digital product, it can't be returned or exchanged after purchase. Please read the description carefully and email with questions before purchase.
All designs are for personal use only. You can print as many times as you like. However, the designs can not be used for any commercial purpose and can not be resold.