*Note - This is a DIGITAL product! No physical product will be mailed. File in PDF format will be e-mailed after purchase to the email address that you provide. It may take up to 1 hour for digital product to be delivered via email.
What would happen if the bill payer/financial accounts manager/home management guru of your household passed away suddenly?
Would those left behind even know how to access accounts, or when automatic payments are drafted? Would they know the passwords to cell phones and laptops or combinations to the home safe?
Would loved ones know where to find important documents like birth certificates, social security cards, and vehicle titles?
Would they have any clue as to how to start planning a funeral or which cemetery to contact about a burial?
No, this Emergency "What If?" Binder won't help you grieve the loss of a loved one, or the destruction of the home where you raised your children...
But, it will help to alleviate the mountain of stress that comes in the aftermath of an emergency.
*This PDF is fillable, meaning that you can type your info directly into the fields provided OR you can print it out and write the info by hand! You MUST open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader on a PC or Mac computer.
Here's what you will receive:
Letter size (8.5" x 11") 110 Page PDF file containing:
Binder Cover/Title Page - 1 page
- Table of Contents - 1 page
Personal Information section - Record contact, medical, and employer/school information for all family members. Separate information sheets for adults, children, and pets.
Insurance Information section - Keep track of important insurance policy details for homes, cars, boats, life, and health insurance. Includes space for "Other" insurance as well.
- Emergency Contacts section - Keep a record of all personal, medical, and professional contacts in the event of an emergency. Includes space to fill-in relationship for personal contacts.
Household Expenses section - Includes space to track important details like company, account number, payment due date, auto-draft, and online account log-in info for all household expenses (Mortgage, Utilities, TV, Internet, Cell Phone, Insurance payments, etc). Also includes a one page summary of Monthly Expenses at a Glance for quick reference.
- Usernames and Password section - Keep a record of all usernames and passwords for easy access to online accounts and websites. Includes space to fill-in passcodes for cell phones, computers, a home safe, security system, and all social media accounts. Also includes worksheet to record common security questions and answers.
- Assets & Liabilities (Finances) section - Record important details about all financial accounts including bank names, account numbers, debit card PINs, stock accounts, retirement and investment accounts, and credit card accounts.
- End of Life Arrangements section - Includes space to fill-in funeral arrangements and burial preferences, how to access End of Life documents (Power of Attorney, Will, Advanced Healthcare Directive), obituary notes, and notes for contacting family and friends.
- Important Documents section - Includes a checklist of 36 documents to put in your Emergency Binder. If you don't want to include actual copies of certain documents in the binder for security purposes, use the worksheet for "Access to Documents" to give instructions for where documents are located.
- Other Information section - Use this Notes page to include any other information that would be important to know in the event of a family emergency.