- BONUS List of recommended chores by age to help you get started!
- 51 pre-filled chore cards in Color and Black & White versions (6 pages total: 3 pages of Color cards and 3 pages of Black & White cards) - Lots of chore cards suitable for different age groups!
- 5 blank cards to fill in your own chores
- Chore Chart (1 page each: Color and Black & White) - Attach chore cards here! Check if chores are completed for each day and give a reward at the end of the week!
- BONUS Nighttime Routine Charts (1 page each: Color and Black & White) - Some of the included chore cards are suitable to use on this Nighttime Routine Chart (put on pjs, read a book, brush teeth, etc). Use this BONUS chart to help young kids complete their nighttime routines!
HOW TO USE THE CHORE CHARTS:
- Print out the chore chart and chore cards in the color or black & white versions, which ever you prefer! Print out one copy for each child.
- Cut out individual chore cards.
- Laminate chore cards (I could fit 20 cards in one laminating pouch).
- Laminate chore chart page.
- Cut out laminated chore cards.
- Attach velcro circles to the backs of chore cards. Then, attach the opposite side of the velcro circle to the center of the boxes on the Chore Chart.
- Attach chore cards to indicate what chores each child needs to do for that day.
- Use dry erase markers to check off chores as they get done each day. At the end of the day, check off the day of the week at the bottom of the chart to indicate that all chores were completed.
*Note - Colors may vary between monitors and printers.
Due to the nature of a digital product, it can't be returned or exchanged after purchase. Please read the description carefully and email with questions before purchase.
All designs are for personal use only. You can print as many times as you like. However, the designs can not be used for any commercial purpose and can not be resold.